You have permission to edit this article.
Edit

Three people are displaced after a Rockford house fire early Thursday morning

  • 0

ROCKFORD (WREX) — Three people are forced to leaved their home after an early morning house fire.

The Rockford Fire Department says it happened around 5:15 a.m. in the 2600 block of Hanson Street in Rockford. An accidental cooking fire was the cause.

Officials on the scene tell 13 News that there are no injures.

The extent of the damage is unknown at this time.

Recommended for you