Bird nest near light sparks apartment fire - WREX.com – Rockford’s News Leader

Bird nest near light sparks apartment fire

Posted:

One family is displaced early Tuesday morning after an apartment fire in Loves Park.

Loves Park Fire Department responded to a residential fire around 1:30 a.m. on Grand Avenue.

Upon arrival, the front of the building was on fire. The building was evacuated and the fire was put out shortly afterward.

After investigation, Loves Park Fire Department found that a bird nest near a light set the roof on fire.

Two adults and two children were in the building at the time and are unharmed.

Powered by Frankly