A family in Rockton will be looking for shelter after fire burns through their home Sunday afternoon. It happened at 1500 Latham Rd. The home is a complete loss, a dog was rescued from the blaze but two cats didn't make it out.
No people were injured during the fire.
Family members believe the fire started in an electrical fixture connected to the swimming pool, in the garage.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WREX. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Trista Truesdale at (815) 335-7856. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.