Aquin travelled to Milledgeville tonight and came away with a hard fought win, 73-58. Aquin took the lead early and closed out the first quarter with a 18-12 lead. In the 2Q, however, Milledgeville hit its stride as Kaleb Ebersole went 3-3 from beyond the arc as Milledgeville out scored Aquin 19-12 to give Milledgeville a 31-30 halftime lead. Aquin's offense picked up the pace in the second half as the Bulldogs won both the 3Q and 4Q.
For Aquin (played without Nolan Brannick, who was resting a strained foot)
- Andrew Martin led all scorers with 26 points 7 rebounds (shot 10-16, 63%, overall from the field)
- Anthony Townsend score 20 points, 9 rebounds and 3 assists
- Aiden Chang scored 12 with 7 rebounds
- Kaleb Ebersole had 12 points
- Kameron DawTyne scored 12 with 10 rebounds
- Caleb Skoog scored 11 with 4 assists
Aquin is now 21-2 and 12-0 in NUIC East. Aquin plays tomorrow night In a potential Regional match up against Christian Life at Aquin's senior night then will finish the regular and conference season at AFC on Friday.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WREX. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Trista Truesdale at (815) 335-7856. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.