FEMA funding for utility assistance available at Salvation Army - WREX.com – Rockford’s News Leader

FEMA funding for utility assistance available at Salvation Army


Winnebago County residents may receive utility assistance through funding provided by the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

The Salvation Army of Winnebago County announced the one month utility assistance Tuesday. In order to apply, the following documentation is needed at the time of appointment:

  • Photo ID for all adults in the household
  • Social security card for everyone in the household
  • Proof of income
  • Most recent utility bills (NICOR, ComEd, City of Rockford Water)

For more information and to make an appointment, call Gloria Sjogren at 815-972-1135.

The funding will be administered through The Salvation Army Social Service Department at 416 South Madison Street in Rockford.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WREX. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service and Mobile Privacy Policy & Terms of Service.

Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Trista Truesdale at (815) 335-7856. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at fccinfo@fcc.gov.