Fire burns down a barn in Monroe Center - WREX.com – Rockford’s News Leader

Fire burns down a barn in Monroe Center

Posted:

A barn fire in Monroe Center requires the attention of multiple departments from the area.

Shortly after 3pm today several districts were called to the 100 block of South Street in Monroe Center.  

When they got there, the barn in the back of the house was engulfed in flames.  The entire west side of the barn has collapsed.

No one was injured.  The family had removed all animals last month.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WREX. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service and Mobile Privacy Policy & Terms of Service.

Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Trista Truesdale at (815) 335-7856. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at fccinfo@fcc.gov.