Starting January 4, 2013, the City of Beloit will begin absentee voting, in person, for registered voters. Those who aren't registered or those who need to change a name/address must bring proof of residence to register.
Late registration and absentee voting in person will only take place on Monday, February 4th through Friday, February 15th. If you're interested in receiving a ballot by email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For mail, contact 100 State Street, Beloit, WI 53511, or in person at the City Clerk's office.
You will not have to present photo identification or other proof of identity to obtain an absentee ballot or a regular ballot on Election Day at the polling place for this Election.
- A current and valid Wisconsin driver's license
- A current and valid Wisconsin identification card
- Any other Official ID Card or license issued by a Wisconsin Governmental body
- An ID card with your photo issued by an employer during the normal course of business (not including a business card)
- A real estate tax bill or receipt (for the current year or year before the election)
- A residential lease which is effective for a period that includes Election Day.
- A university, college, or technical college identification card (must include photo) together with a fee payment receipt issued to the cardholder by the university, college or technical college dated no earlier than 9 months before Lethe date of the election at which the receipt is presented
- A utility bill for a period starting no earlier than 90 days before Election Day
- A bank statement or current pay check
- A government check or any other official document issued by a unit of government
Please see the list below for acceptable forms of proof of residence. One of the following is required to vote during close registration or Election Day:
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WREX. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Trista Truesdale at (815) 335-7856. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.