Electrician injured during fire at Whiskey's Roadhouse - WREX.com – Rockford’s News Leader

Electrician injured during fire at Whiskey's Roadhouse

Posted:
ROCKFORD (WREX) -

An electrician working at Whiskey's Roadhouse in Rockford was sent to the hospital Monday afternoon for burns.

The man was doing electrical work when he was hit with a ball of fire while connecting some wires. He was able to put the fire out before the arrival of the fire department.

He was taken to the hospital, but the extent of his injuries is unknown. However, they are believed to be non-life threatening.

The bar is expected to be closed for several days.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WREX. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service and Mobile Privacy Policy & Terms of Service.

Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Trista Truesdale at (815) 335-7856. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at fccinfo@fcc.gov.