1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. You do not need to purchase anything to enter. All federal, state and local regulations apply.
Taco Bell® Riverhawks Prize Giveaway ("Giveaway"). The Giveaway is only open to legal residents of Illinois who are over 18 years of age. Employees of the Sponsors and their immediate families, their respective subsidiaries, agents' affiliates, franchisees, licensees, or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the contest and immediate families and members of households of each of the foregoing are ineligible to enter. "Household member" shall mean people who share the same residence at least 3 months a year. Void in all other states and where otherwise prohibited by law.
2. SWEEPSTAKES DATES. The Giveaway begins on May 24, 2010 at 12:00 A.M. and ends June 6, 2010 at 11:59 P.M. Central Standard Time. Giveaway will be conducted via online and mail-in entries in the state of Illinois.
3. SPONSORS. The giveaway is sponsored by Riverhawks, WREX and the Rockford Taco Bell Restaurant Owners Advertising Association ("Sponsors").
4. TO ENTER: Internet or Mail- In ENTRY. Entrants can enter the Giveaway by logging on to www.wrex.com/tacobell and clicking on the "Enter Here" link and filling out an official giveaway entry form. You may also qualify by filling in your name, address, phone number and email address on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mailing it to P.O Box 530. Rockford, IL 61105. Attn: Taco Bell® Riverhawks Prize Giveaway. Information required on the entry form consists of your full name, address (including zip code), telephone number (including area code), e-mail address ("Entry"), and age. Giveaway entrants do not need to agree to receive future emails from Taco Bell to register for and enter the giveaway. All required entry information must be completed in full in order for an Entry to be eligible. Proof of delivery or receipt of Entry will not be deemed by as proof of entry. Any attempted form of Entry other than as described herein is void. On-line entries must be received by no later than June 6, 2010 11:59 P.M., Central Standard Time, to be considered for entry into the Giveaway. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by June 6, 2010 and received by no later than June 7, 2010. Winner will be chosen on or around June 7, 2010. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
5. LIMITATION ON ENTRIES. Entries are limited to one entry per person. Entries in excess of the limit will be disqualified. Mass entries, or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices will be disqualified.
6. LOST OR INCOMPLETE ENTRIES; WEBSITE: Sponsors are not responsible for any late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entries, or for technical problems in connection with the transmission or receipt of entry, including faulty electronic data transmission, traffic congestion on the Internet or on the web site, hardware or software error, equipment failure or malfunction, or other online communications problems. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsors resulting from user's attempt to participate in the Giveaway or download any information in connection with participating in the Giveaway. The Sponsors have sole discretion on determining illegible entries. CAUTION; ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY PROMOTIONAL OR WEB SITE MATERIALS OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN THE EVENT THE GIVEAWAY IS COMPROMISED BY VIRUS, BUGS, NON-AUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTIONS OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF SPONSOR WHICH CORRUPTS OR IMPAIRS THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, FAIRNESS OR PROPER PLAY OF THE GIVEAWAY, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION TO MODIFY, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE THE GIVEAWAY, AND TO AWARD THE PRIZES FROM AMONG ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED PRIOR TO ACTION TAKEN BY SPONSOR.
7. DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified by email on or about June 7, 2010. The potential winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible Entries received by June 6, 2010 11:59 P.M., Central Standard Time. The drawing will take place on or about June 7, 2010. The random drawings shall be conducted by a WREX Representative whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all aspects of the Giveaway. If any potential winners cannot be reached by June 9, 2010, if he/she is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if his/her prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected at sole discretion of WREX. All prizes must be claimed 2 working days after the winner has been notified. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. WREX's decisions on matters relating to this giveaway are final. Non-compliance with these rules may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
8. PRIZE DETAILS: Three (3) winners will each receive 4 tickets to the Riverhawks game Sunday, June 13, 2010 (Approximate Retail Value $ 148) and $100 in Taco Bell®Bucks. Include total ARV of all prizes and what is and what is not included in prize.
9. AWARDING OF THE PRIZE: Potential winners will be notified by phone and email. Potential winners have 48 hours to accept and verify qualifying information. Failure to do so may result in disqualification with an alternate winner selected. No cash alternative, substitution or transfer of prize permitted. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification with an alternate winner selected. Winner must present an official picture identification or valid Drivers License and must execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability / Publicity Release and Giveaway Rules Release when picking up their prize package at 10322 Auburn Road, Rockford, IL 61103. Winner must claim winnings in person and must present proper identification in order to receive winnings. Winner agrees that WREX and/or Taco Bell and its franchisees/licensees and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates may use their name or likeness for advertising or publicity purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. The winner will be drawn randomly by a WREX representative.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating, entrants (and their parent(s)/legal guardian(s) if entrants are minors) agree (a) to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding; (b) to the use of their names and/or likenesses for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law; and (c) to release Sponsors, their parent companies and franchisees/licensees, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, award supplier, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from all liability in connection with any prize received in this Giveaway or from participating in this Giveaway or any prize-related activities. Entrants waive the right to assert, as a cost of receiving prize, any and all costs of redemption.
11. ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
12. UNCLAIMED PRIZES. If any prize is returned as undeliverable within two (2) days, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner from all remaining eligible entries.
13. LIABILITY FOR TAXES. The value of the prizes received by winners may need to be declared as taxable income.
14. RESERVATION OF PUBICITY AND PROMOTION RIGHTS. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize constitutes each winner's consent to use by the Sponsors, and each of their respective designees of such winner's full name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, statements and/or other likeness and prize information in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation or consideration, notification or permission, for advertising, promotional and publicity purposes by the Sponsors. By accepting the prize, Winners acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules.